Frozen Berry and Pineapple Smoothie
Although this recipe has been slightly tweaked, the original of it was found in the 2010 cookbook, Smoothie Heaven.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar (optional)
- Put berries, juices, yogurt (& sugar, if using) in a blender & process until smooth.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses & ENJOY!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 4 more