Fried Chicken in Seasoned Flour
You can fry or bake the chicken.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup white flour
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 chicken pieces, skin and fat removed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1/4 cup canola oil
- Mix together all the seasoning ingredients.
- Wash chicken pieces and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place flour in a paper bag and shake pieces, one at a time.
- Fry in heated oil until meat is cooked, turning once.
- Time should be 10-15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I made this for dinner on 3/28/08,and since the are only two of us I divided the recipe in half. I used two large boneless skinless chicken breast cut in half and pounded them until they all were the same thickness.Then I followed the rest of the recipe as written.But the next time this is made I'm going to cut the cooking time down just a bit since the length of time stated made it just a little too dry for us.And what is fried chicken without gravy ? I took a little bit of the seasoned flour and added it to the pan drippings,mixed it with about a cup or so of milk,whisked it over a medium heat and made some very good gravy. Thanks for posting,and "Keep Smiling :)"