Four Chip Fudge
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in condensed milk and regular milk.
- Add all morsels, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallow cream and extracts.
- Spoon mixture evenly into a large pan, or several smaller ones, depending on how thick you want the fudge to be. I recommend not making it too thick, it's very sweet.
- Cover and chill.
- Cut into squares, store in fridge.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I have made this for years. It is what my Dad requests for his birthday, Father's Day, etc. It is easy to made and tastes so good. I add walnuts. Also, make sure that after you add the sweetened milk that the butter and milk are really mixed well and creamy looking. Without that step I have had problems with the texture. Other than that make it exactly as like this recipe and you will have the best fudge ever.