Fluffy Lemon Pie
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free lemonade-flavored drink mix, such as Crystal Light
- 1 cup nonfat milk, cold
- 1 (8 ounce) frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (8 inch) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- Combine pudding mix and soft drink mix. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixture for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes (pudding will be stiff).
- Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Spread into crust. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Cover and chill for 2-3 hours or until set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a retired Special Education teacher. I love to cook and entertain friends. I'm an avid sewer and crafter.