Florentine Chicken Ring
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°F In large bowl flake chicken. Chop bell pepper and water chestnuts. Add to chicken along with spinach, cheese, mayonnaise, lemon zest, salt and nutmeg; mix well. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on baking sheet with wide ends of the triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. (There should be a 5-inch-diameter opening in the center.) Scoop chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at the center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!