Flaky Deli Slices
photo by Nimz_
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove crusts from pouches: unfold crusts. Press out fold lines.
- Sprinkle each crust with parmesan cheese.
- Top each crust with ham, pepperoni and cheddar cheese to within 1 inch of edges.
- Loosely roll up each crust.
- Place rolls seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Fold ends under.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12-17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut each roll into 16 slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!