- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, such as Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl whisk all the sauce ingredients together until combined.
- Place chicken in a 9" x 13" baking dish and pour half the sauce over the chicken. Brush the sauce evenly over the entire surface of the chicken. Flip the chicken breasts over and pour remaining sauce over. Brush or spoon sauce from the pan over the chicken, making sure it's fully covered.
- Transfer the baking dish, uncovered, to the preheated oven and bake for 18 to 25 minutes. The baking time could differ depending on the thickness of the chicken breast. The breast is cooked when it's completely opaque all the way through and registers 165° to 170°F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for about 5 minutes before serving. Serve with your favorite side dish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Die hard Cleveland Indians fan GO TRIBE - loves spending time with my family, when we have the time, my DH and I love to golf. While I like to cook quick & easy meals for my DH and myself, I also enjoy spending a day or two in the kitchen preparing big family meals like for Thanksgiving.