Fireball Pumpkin Bars
photo by Sandwich Bowl
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 5 1⁄2 tablespoons butter (Melted)
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon whiskey
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- Place eggs, cinnamon whisky, pumpkin puree, melted butter and milk into a mixing bowl.
- Add yellow cake mix.
- Blend ingredients well until combined.
- Spread batter in a lightly greased 15X10X1 - inch baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350-degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or till a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Allow bars to cool completely before frosting. Toppings may include Cream Cheese frosting or Cool Whip topping both awesome.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Owner/Operator of a family owned and operated restaurant in Historic downtown Harlan, Iowa since 2008. Second store operated in Lawrence, Kansas since 2012. Enjoy working with family and friends creating awesome food concepts and sharing.</p>