Fiji Baked Fish
- Ready In:
- Combine coconut milk and cream in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let steep 30 minutes.
- Strain, pressing all the liquid from the coconut. Discard solids.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle salt over fish.
- Arrange fish in a buttered baking dish.
- Pour coconut liquid over fish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!