- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package fettuccine
- 1 3⁄4 ounces packages sliced pepperoni, cut slices in half
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Cook fettuccine as directed on package.
- While fettuccine is cooking, cook pepperoni in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until light brown; drain and reserve.
- Melt butter in same saucepan.
- Cook mushrooms in butter, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are light brown.
- Stir in half-and-half and cheese; heat just until hot.
- Stir in pepperoni and parsley.
- Drain fettuccine; toss with pepperoni mixture.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a mother of three and live in central Pennsylvania. My children were very active in after school activities and found we weren't spending anytime together at meal time. In 1998, I decided to start cooking my dinners in a crockpot so that we could have a home cooked meal together once everyone came home. My children now get so excited to see what we are having to eat and love the smell when they walk in the door. My family calls me the crock pot queen. LOL I use my crock pot everyday of the year. <br> <br>My three children are now in college and before they come home they request their favorite meal. I still continue to cook in the crock pot for my husband and I. It is nice after a long day to know your meal is ready. It also helps in keeping my grocery bill down. With zaar, I can print my shopping list and that is all I purchase is the ingredients on that list. <br> <br>Now, my two daughters have been crock pot cooking while in college. They find it is easy to cook for the themselves and their friends. It is an easy way to have friends over for dinner after classes <br> <br>I still love trying new recipes and purchasing cookbooks, especially crock pot cookbooks. <br> <br>Happy Cooking!