Favourite Meat Rub
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree.
- This rub will keep in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
- Rub over lamb beef, or chicken before cooking.
- It is great on whole legs of lamb or sirlions.
- Although I have put in the yield, I have never measured this, I just use it till it has all gone.
- Sorry- I will try to check next time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I loved this Thai inspired rub. It tasted awesome, was full of flavor and different textures. It completely covered 2 pork tenderloins. I baked the meat, because there is still tons of snow on my bbq, it was perfect, just the way we like it, moist, tender and oh so flavorful. I really enjoyed the pockets of different individual flavors. I can't wait to try this on different grilled meats this summer. Next time, I will pound the spices and seeds in my motar and pestle before putting in blender to puree. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful rub which will get used alot at my house.