Savory Meat Rub
photo by CSD Kitchen
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground celery seed
- 1 tablespoon ground sage
- 1 tablespoon ground marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- Measure all ingredients into a small bowl.
- Blend well. (Use a pestle and mortar to get a more melded flavor.).
- If using celery salt, omit the salt listed.
- Left over rub can be stored in a sealed container for up to a year.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!