Enjoy - savour the tart, mellow, crisp, soft, fresh flavours and textures!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup seedless cucumber, diced
- 4 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup diced radish
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sumaq (optional)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pita breads, cut into small pieces and fried in olive oil until crisp drained on paper towels (alternatively, spritz with olive oil and bake until brown and crisp)
- Combine all the above ingredients, except the pita crisps, in a deep salad bowl.
- Toss and top with crisps.
- Eat immediately- before the crisps have a chance to soften too much.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more