Fast and Easy Meatball Calzones
- Ready In:
- 20 frozen italian style turkey meatballs
- 2 pre-made pullsbury prepared pizza crust
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Bake or fry meatballs according to package instructions, then cut in half.
- Roll out pizza crusts on floured surface, press out to stretch.
- Sprinkle one cup of cheese down the center of each pizza crust.
- Spoon spaghetti sauce over cheese, just enough to cover.
- Place 1/2 of the meatballs on top of the sauce on each pizza crust.
- Sprinkle each with italian seasoning.
- Fold dough over filling, pressing edges firmly to seal.
- Place seam side down on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Heat the leftover spaghetti sauce to serve with calzones.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Im from the UP of Michigan, transplanted out to CA by the military. Happily married with 2 kids. Im a stay at home mom right now. I really love looking at all of the recipes here on recipe zaar, they are quick and easy and dont have a million ingredients that go into each recipe, and that I love!