Farmer's Market Potato Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (about 2 ears)
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 3⁄4 cup red onion, vertically sliced
- 3⁄4 cup zucchini, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place corn and potatoes on a jelly-roll pan. ( I add the corn half way thru the baking time.).
- Drizzle vegetables with 1 tablespoon oil; toss to coat.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Place mixture in a large bowl.
- Combine tarragon and next 5 ingredients (through pepper) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Gradually add remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Drizzle potato mixture with dressing; toss gently to coat.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add onion and zucchini to pan; cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add zucchini mixture and tomatoes to potato mixture; toss gently to combine.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello all, being from California, I can honestly say I am a foodie. You can walk by construction workers here and hear them saying things like, So I used some fresh garlic and olive oil, then threw the rest into the pan to sautee. LOL I love all kinds of food, and trying to eat healthier as I get older, but still indulge in the occasional deep-fried food or sweet. <br />I LOVE this site! I have 3 or 4 other food sites such as Epicurious and Food Network, but I always come back here! The ease and all of the features just can't be beat. <br />Thanks Zaar and I look forward to participating more.</p>