Fanny's Whistle-Stop Cafe Corn Casserole
photo by ddav0962
- Ready In:
- 1 (17 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted and cooled
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box cornbread mix
- 1 teaspoon paprika (or cayenne for added "heat")
- Heat oven to 350.
- Combine first five ingrediants, mixing well; stir in cornbread mix.
- Pour into greased 12x8x2 casserole dish. Sprinkle with paprika or cayenne.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My husband and I are native Texans recently transplanted to North Carolina. We both love to cook, and eat, and entertain friends. I am a pretty picky eater, however. For example, I won't eat mushrooms, squash, okra, or olives. I will eat green peas, but only in certain cirmcumstances.