Fabulous Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 5 ounces medium pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup diced provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup diced cooked turkey
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) jar caesar salad dressing
- Combine first 8 ingredients in large bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and toss well.
- Pour on dressing, mix well.
- Sprinkle parsley on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made this and took it to a BBQ this last weekend. The host had just put all the salads/side dishes out for everyone and this pasta salad was practically GONE by time I got to the bowl for a helping. I think the whole thing was gone in 5 minutes! Lovely salad. I left out the boiled eggs, but will add when I make this again.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!