Everyday Vegetable Soup
photo by Laka
- Ready In:
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 80 g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 150 g cauliflower, torn into small florets
- 1 carrot, sliced (100 g)
- 150 g zucchini, cut into small cubes
- 50 g collard greens, cleaned, torn
- 50 -60 g Baby Spinach
- 800 ml water
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 2 -3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, for sprinkling
- Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sliced button mushrooms, stir, and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add vegetables, water and vegetable cube, stir, and bring the soup to a boil. Reduce the flame and cook, covered, until vegetables are tender, 15-20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Serve sprinkled with a lot of Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food lover, wine and espresso drinker, chocolate addict. I love my family, my dog (when I have it) and my food processor. I cook every single day since I married and probably will until the day I die. I love to share my recipes that are straightforward to prepare, yet are exceptionally tasty and look so good. I hope you feel inspired by my recipes and that they find life in your kitchen!