English Pea Salad With Apples
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My daughter love peas(cold). I like apples. This was the perfect compromise.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups frozen green peas, lightly cooked & drained
- 1⁄2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red apple (unpeeled & chopped)
- 2 teaspoons sweet onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (grated or shredded)
- Combine Peas, Celery, Apple & Onion in a medium bowl; then set aside.
- Combine Mayonnaise, Yogurt & Cheese.
- Pour over pea mixture & toss gently.
- Cover and chill.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION