Emergency Meatball Sub Dinner
- Ready In:
- 6 frozen meatballs (homemade or store bought)
- 1⁄4 cup pasta sauce, from a jar
- 2 tablespoons cheese, shredded
- 4 submarine rolls
- Heat frozen meatballs in a microwave oven, on a paper towel on a plate, for 4 to 5 minutes until hot.
- Heat pasta sauce in pan on stove; add hot meatballs.
- Place meatballs in sub roll.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat in oven or microwave oven until cheese melts.
- This makes enough for one but is easily multiplied for the number you are feeding.
Join The Conversation