Egg Salad on English Muffin
Delicious and simple egg salad you can make in no time. Great for sandwiches, party or lunch box.
- Ready In:
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1⁄4 small onion, thinly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 6 English muffins, cut in half, toasted
- cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- cucumber, sliced
- mix greens salad leaves
- Finely chop boiled eggs.
- Mix in chopped onion, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, chive, salt pepper to taste.
- If you like more runny texture you can add 1Tbsp. water.
- Spoon egg salad on lightly toasted English muffin.
- Top with cherry tomatoes, cucumber and salad leaves.
- Tip: if you have any left over cooked bacon, chop it finely and sprinkle on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION