Egg Roll Bowls
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (try a mixture of black and white)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Add pork and cook until no pink remains.
- Push pork to the side and add sesame oil. Add onion, shredded carrots, and cabbage. Stir to combine with meat and add soy sauce and Sriracha. Cook until cabbage is tender, 5-8 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to serving dish and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
- A good accompaniment is crispy oven baked wonton triangles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm just me, mother, grandmother...friend to many and a Louisianian. My Cajun and French Quarter Italian descent afforded me exposure to some of the best of foods. My passions are my family, decorating, cooking and gardening. Those very passions push me into constant awareness with always looking for something new to delight the senses, thus my favorite idiom...Inspire me, puuuullllllleeeeeeease! ...and I mean it, too. God Bless America!