Egg Broccoli and Ham Ring-Around
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup cooked ham, cut in cubes
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375. Spray large cookie sheet or 14 inches pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook broccoli and onion in butter fro 2-3 minute or until tender.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs, milk, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Add egg mixture to veggies in skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally from outside edges to center, until eggs are set but still moist.
- Stir in ham and cheddar cheese.
- Unroll both cans of the crescent rolls and seperate into 16 triangles.
- Arrange on cookie sheet with short sides of triangles towards the center, overlaping into wreath shape and leaving 4 inches hole in center. Lightly press short sides of dough to flatten slightly.
- Spoon egg mixture onto widest part of dough. Pull end points of triangles over filling and tuck under dough in center to form ring (filling will be visible).
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Immediatly remove from cookie sheet. Cut into crosswise slices. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 30 years old and I love to cook for my family of four.... I am married with two wonderful children.... That is them in the picture above.... It's a little old though.... Wesley will be five in June and Katelyn will be eight in June.... I'm always looking for new things to cook and try out on all of my family.... I'm also a teacher to 17 wonderful 3 yr. olds.... I'm always looking for quick, easy, and wonderful tasting food to fix that my whole family will enjoy... My husband is a picky meat and potatoes man.... SO, any time I fix something new that he likes, is amazing.... Wesley is like his daddy and loves to eat meat and potatoes, but he's also real good about trying other foods.... Katelyn, will eat whatever she can get her hands on.... Katelyn has some special needs and we have to watch what she eats and how she eats.... You can check out her website by clicking our link.... http://www.caringbridge.org/tx/katelyn For fun, I enjoy sewing, scrap booking, reading, and spending time with my kids. I also like to just sit and explore recipezaar. <a href="http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/gertc96/?action=view¤t=PRMRcopy.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/gertc96/PRMRcopy.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a> My first ever swap. It was so much fun. <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w115/bugh8er/food%20and%20swaps/400035_d7f1b969-m3_1217872626.png" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> I participated in the biannual cookbook swap: <img src="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/lauralie41/cookbookswapspring08-2.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> My first season to play PAC: <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/PACfall08partic.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">