Swiss Ham Ring-Around
- Ready In:
- In a large bowl, mix butter, parsley, onion, mustard, and lemon juice.
- Add cheese, broccoli, and ham. Set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- On a greased cookie sheet, arrange dough in a circular fashion with the bases overlapping.
- Spoon filling in a ring over the bases of the triangles.
- Fold triangles over the filling and tuck the tip into the base.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!