Easy Spinach Crescent Rolls
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese (or cream cheese alternative)
- 4 tablespoons frozen chopped spinach, thawed and cooked (the small microwaveable packages work great for this)
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (garlic flavored ones are excellent for this recipe)
- Let cream cheese soften, you can speed this along by microwaving it carefully in 10 second intervals.
- Combine cream cheese, spinach, and garlic salt, Just be sure to mix well.
- Open crescent roll dough and separate the rolls, then spread about 1 tbsp of the mixture all over each triangle.
- Roll the triangles up, and bake according to the directions on the package (usually this will be on an ungreased cookie sheet at 375 for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown, although these are quite tasty if slightly "doughy").
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
i can't believe i haven't reviewed this yet! this is an EXCELLENT and EASY recipe if you're looking for an appetizer or something to complement a dish. it always looks and tastes elegant and impresses everyone... and it doesn't even take that much effort! i've prepared this several times now with the garlic crescent rolls for my vegetarian friends and will be making it once again for a vegetarian bridal shower that's happening tomorrow! thanks!!!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Well, let's see.....I'm an RN on the children's unit at a psychiatric facility in Corpus Christi. It is difficult, but rewarding. When I have spare time, I love to spend it in the kitchen or reading books. I tend to make up recipes using whatever I happen to have on hand or centered around a particular ingredient I've got a craving for.