Easy Pasta Fagioli for 2 (Diabetic)
- Ready In:
3 1/2 cups
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans, in tomato sauce (I prefer Bush's)
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 cup cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon grated romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- mozzarella cheese, shredded for garnish
- In saucepan, cook zucchini and garlic in butter until tender.
- Stir in beans, tomato juice, macaroni and Romano cheese and seasoning.
- Simmer for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Garnish each bowlful with Mozzarella cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!