Easy Nutella Pockets
- Ready In:
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed according to directions
- 1 cup nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- coarse sugar or white sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Beat egg and 2 T. water together; set aside.
- Unfold one sheet of puff pastry, keeping the other sheet covered. Cut into 9-12 squares, depending on the size you wish to make.
- Place 2 t. Nutella in the middle of each square; fold over to form a triangle. Press down the edges with a fork to seal, using a bit of water to moisten the edges so they stick together.
- Brush each pocket with the egg mixture and place on the paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle each pocket generously with sugar.
- Repeat with the second puff pastry sheet, placing them on a separate cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until puffy and golden brown. The Nutella gets very hot, so let them sit for a few minutes before serving. Yum.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!