Easy No-Bake Jello Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- Mix together cornflake crumbs, brown sugar, and melted margarine.
- Line the bottom of 9x13-inch baking pan, reserving about 1/4 c.
- mixture for topping.
- Beat milk until it forms soft peaks.
- Add sugar and vanilla to whipped milk.
- In separate bowl, whip the cream cheese.
- Add to whipped milk, along with jello powder.
- Add pineapple and maraschino cherries.
- Pour mixture over cornflake crumbs in pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved cornflake crumbs.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a single gal, living on my own; currently working as an Occupational Therapist & living in Cumberland, MD. (It is "God's Country" out here...beautiful!) I LOVE to cook and bake, and love anything that looks, tastes, smells, or even closely resembles a veggie. I LOVE moo-cows, and therefore, cannot bring myself to eat any part of the adorable critters (i.e. NO RED MEAT!!) I love the outdoors, and pride myself on being the master griller on the fire pit. My mother's side of the family is 100% Polish, so I have an inborn passion for cooking...unfortunately, along with that comes a love of eating, too!! But, hey..u only live once, so I say "EAT, DRINK, and BE MERRY!!!"