Easy Make College Cookies (No Bake and Healthy)
Being in college you gotta work with what you got, especially if your low on money. I came up with this recipe when my boyfriend wanted some cookies but had no money. P.S.: these are great for post workout snack as well.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups oats (I used Quaker)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce (or 1 individual appelsauce pot)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (more or less as you need)
- mix all together in a bowl.
- scoop a spoonful, form into ball or flatten to cookie shape.
- place on a plate.
- Put into fridge to let set for about 10-20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I'm sorry - this recipe looked great in print, but was not great in the mouth(I made them exactly as shown). My children wouldn't touch them after the first sample(some the first bite), and I don't blame them. The texture was weird and the taste bland. I even tried doctoring them, and it did no good. Thanks for sharing, but we won't be trying these again.Reply
I took the suggestions of other reviewers and made this with an individually packaged cup of cinnamon applesauce and put in some mini chocolate chips. As such they are delicious. One of my friends was looking for cookie dough to munch on and I ended up giving him one of these "cookies" and he kept coming back for more. They're really good and so easy--thanks!Reply
see 4 more