Easy Layered Lasagna Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My DH loves lasagna, but he also has no understanding about how much work it can be to make an excellent one. I found this recipe, and it certainly has a lasagna taste!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 4 cups penne, cooked
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Cook beef, onion, green pepper and garlic in frying pan over medium heat.
- Stir in tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Then pour on pasta, then the rest of the sauce, then Parmesan, and then top with Mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 covered for 15 minutes. Then uncovered for another 15 minutes or until bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION