Easy Hamburger Meat Pie
photo by tracyeileen
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can vegetable soup, undiluted (vegetable beef is good as well)
- salt and pepper
- Prepare pie crust, and line a 9" pie plate.
- In frying pan scramble fry ground beef until browned.
- Turn off heat, add vegetable soup, and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add top crust, and seal edges.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
- Let sit 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!