Easy Chicken Strips
photo by CookingONTheSide
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour and seasoning salt.
- Place cornflakes and butter in separate shallow bowls.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture, then dip in butter and coat with cornflakes.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!