Easy Brownie Mix
This is a really versatile and quick brownie mix, that will yield a few batches of brownies, it can be stored in an airtight container in a cool dry, place or in the fridge up to 6 weeks. it's great to have around when you get that unexpected chocolate craving, or when guest suddenly drop by.
- Ready In:
- 7 cups sugar
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups cocoa
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 cups shortening
To bake brownies you will need
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups brownie mix
- Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well. Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture looks like coarse meal. Place in an airtight container, store in a cool dry place, or fridge, up to 6 weeks. 14 cups.
To bake quick and easy brownies:
- Combine all ingredients, stir until blended.
- Spoon into greased and floured 8 inch square pan. bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes. Cool and cut into squares. 16 brownies.