Duke of Windsor Sandwich
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons sharp cheddar cheese spread
- 2 slices egg bread or 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 slice pineapple, grilled
- 2 -3 ounces sliced cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons Major Grey chutney
- Spread cheese on one slice of the toasted bread.
- Place the pineapple, then the turkey on this slice.
- Spread the chutney on the remaining slice of bread and place on top of turkey.
- Cut sandwich into 4 pieces and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!