Dr Oz's Spinach Salad With Walnuts and Strawberries
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Who knew strawberries and spinach would have such terrific flavor. Recipe courtesy of www.doctoroz.com.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 4 cups fresh spinach (stems trimmed and roughly chopped)
- 8 large strawberries (hulled and thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup feta (crumbled, about 1 ounce) (optional)
- Heat the oven to 375.
- Place the walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until fragrant and toasted, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a cool plate.
- Toss the spinach with the strawberries in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, mustard, vinegar, and salt.
- Drizzle 3/4 of the dressing over the salad and sprinkle the walnuts on top.
- Serve sprinkled with cheese (if using) and with the remaining dressing on the side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION