- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 chili pepper, crushed
- 1 chicken, 3 1/2 - 4 lbs, cut into small pieces
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped up
- 3 tomatoes, chopped up
- 2 cups water
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 lb spinach
- Melt the butter in a pot over medium heat; After, the pot is heated, add the onions and let simmer until brown. Add the garlic, salt, pepper and pepper. Stir-fry for 3 minutes; add the pieces of chicken and bell peppers. Stir until the chicken becomes brown.
- Crush the tomatoes and mix them into the pot, along with the water. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and let alone for 10 minutes.
- Add a few tablespoons of broth from the pot to the peanut butter. Add half of the peanut butter to the pot; continue to stew until chicken is well done, it will probably take at least an hour.
- Place the spinach into a pot. Cover and steam the spinach until it is tender. Drain the water and combine with remaining peanut butter. Serve the greens along with the dovi stew.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!