Double Meat Delight (Beef Stuffed Veal Breast)
photo by David04
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice a pocket in the veal breast. Rub the salt inside the pocket.
- Mix the hamburger, oatmeal, and onions together and stuff inside the pocket. Close the pockets with toothpicks.
- Sprinkle paprika on the outside of the veal breast.
- Cover with foil and place in a roasting pan for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another hour until veal is rich and brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!