Disappearing Cream Cheese Croissant
photo by xoxoNYC
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll 1 can of crescents (keep sections joined) and press into bottom of pan.
- Cream together cream cheese and 1/2 cup of sugar by cooking in microwave for 45 seconds on high, then stir until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crescent layer.
- Layer second can of crescents over cream cheese.
- Mix together 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over top.
- Melt butter and pour evenly over top.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Variation: add 1 peeled and diced apple to cream cheese mixture (increase baking time by 5 minutes if fruit is added).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!