Dill Dip in a Jar
I made this for gifts this past Christmas. I used half pint jars and a sticker on top to tell what to add. And either a red or green ribbon around the mouth of lid for decoration. Made a cute gift and it is easy to make.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup dill weed
- 3⁄4 cup Accent seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup seasoning salt
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion flakes
- 3⁄4 cup parsley flakes
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Put in a pint size jar or containers you want to use.
Attach to the jars these directions:
- Mix 2TBs.
- of the mix with 1 cup of sour cream.
- 1 cup of mayonnaise Mix Well and chill 2hrs before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Made this for a Xmas present for my Mum. She can never make dip, so I thought this would be a great idea for her. I made a half pint for her. There was a little left over so I prepared some to eat. It is absolutely delicious. I too did not add the Accent, just added a bit of garlic powder instead. A great flavor, thanks for posting this.Reply
see 5 more