Dessert Puff Pastry
photo by Dani O
- Ready In:
12 2 in. cream puffs
- 1. Bring the water to a boil in a large pot over the stove. (You'll be adding the rest of the ingredients to this pot.).
- 2. Add the butter and allow it to melt completely.
- 3. Turn off heat and mix in flour and sugar, followed by eggs and vanilla.
- 4. Transfer dough into pastry bag (or plastic sandwich bag with 1/4 inch cut off bottom corner).
- 5. Squeeze dough onto well greased cookie sheet. Form thick lines or dots.
- 6. Bake 20-25 minutes at 395 degrees. Watch for the top to tan. They should be light brown for the best texture.
- 7. Wait to cool before filling and/or frosting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!