Delicious Waffles with fruit and yogurt sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I made this up from some leftover sauce I make for my parfaits. It is so good and superquick too! Try it one morning :)
- Ready In:
- 2 low-fat waffles or 2 fat-free waffles (Aunt Jemima or Belgian Chef or Special K)
- 8 ounces sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon extract
- Splenda sugar substitute, if needed
- 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 2⁄3 8 medium strawberries, sliced,hulled and sweetened as needed with splenda or 1 cup blueberries, sweetened as needed with splenda
- Toast waffles to desired doneness.
- Blend together the vanilla yogurt,lemon extract, Splenda, and cream cheese with the hand stick blender.
- Top waffles with choice of fruit and top with about 1 tablespoon (on each) of the yogurt sauce.
- Dig in!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION