Delicious Rosemary Cheese Appetizer With Fig Preserves
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- Spray a 1 1/2 cup mold* with cooking spray, then line with plastic wrap, allowing edges to extend over the sides of the mold.
- Set aside.
- *Ifyou don't have a mold, you can use a miniature loaf pan, or simply shape into a log and roll in wax paper to chill.
- Beat cheeses, rosemary, honey and pepper with an electric mixer until smooth.
- (Or you can use a food processor).
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared mold.
- Cover, and chill at least 2 hrs.
- To serve, unmold the cheese onto a serving plate and remove plastic wrap.
- Spoon desired amount of fig preserves over the cheese.
- You can garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs, if desired.
- Serve with baaguette slices or crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Sugar Land, Texas. I love to try new recipes. My husband jokes that if he likes something, I never make it again for 6 months! My children are very picky, but do have their favorites that I try to include in our menu more often than every 6 months.