David Chilcott's Creamy Tuna and Mushroom Pasta Bake
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pour uncooked pasta into a large baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, gently heat olive oil, and add mushrooms. Turn them over, stirring, until they start to shrink down a bit and brown off. Add the celery soup and tuna and stir to combine thorooughly.
- Add milk and water to mixture and stir until all ingredients are combined nicely. Bring to boiling, then pour on top of the pasta. It seems like a lot of water, but the pasta will soak it up.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and place in preheated oven. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake 10 minutes longer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!