Cucumbers With Mint Vinaigrette
- Ready In:
- 2 -3 cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons champagne vinegar or 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely shredded of fresh mint
- Peel the cucumbers and slice them in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the seeds with a spoon and discard.
- Cut the cucumbers into thin slices and combine in a bowl with the oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
- Add the mint immediately before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION