Crockpot Mexican Taco Chili
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This came from Easy & Healthy Crock Pot Cookbook. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 16 ounces pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces pinto beans in chili sauce
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- shredded cheese (mozzarella, monterey jack or ceddar)
- slightly crushed tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion, one-half at a time, till meat is browned and onion is tender.
- Drain off fat.
- Transfer to a 3 1/2-quart to 5-quart crockery cooker.
- Stir in dry taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, diced tomatoes with green chilies, pinto beans, chili beans in chili sauce, and corn.
- Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- Sprinkle each serving with some cheese and chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION