Crockpot Italian Chicken and Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy crockpot recipe that is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups chopped potatoes (about 1.5 inch pieces)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl combine chicken and potatoes. Drizzle with oil and stir to coat. Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning over the chicken and potatoes, then toss to coat well.
- Transfer to slow cooker (OR optional step: cook chicken and potatoes in a large skillet/pan over medium high heat for 2-3 minute to brown before transferring to slow cooker to cook all the way through), cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are fork tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION