Crockpot Cilantro Lime Chicken With Corn & Black Beans
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
from Pretty Providence
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced (I like a little more lime then the recipe calls for)
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen corn
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons cumin or 2 teaspoons dried chipotle powder
- salt and pepper
- Take ingredients and split everything into two containers. Mix bag by shaking, seal, label and put in the freezer.
- Cooking instructions: Cook in Crockpot on Low for 8 hours or High for 4 hours.
- Serve with hot tortillas and dress with sour cream, guacamole, and/or cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION