Crock Pot Sugared Nuts
Easy way to make a delicious treat! Use your favorite nuts: pecans, walnuts, cashews--whatever!
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 1 lb pecans (or walnuts, cashews, any nut)
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat crock pot on high for 15 minutes.
- In preheated crock pot stir the nuts and butter until mixed well.
- Add the powdered sugar, stirring to coat evenly. Cover and slow-cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to LOW and slow cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the nuts are coated with a crisp glaze (should be about 2 hours).
- Transfer the nuts to a bowl.
- In another small bowl, combine the spices and sift them over the nuts, stirring to coat evenly. Let cool before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 11 more