Crock Pot Party Mix 3
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 15mins
- 3 cups bite-size crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups o-shaped toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups bite size shredded whole wheat cereal
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup thin pretzel stick
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- Combine the cereals, nuts and pretzels in crock-pot.
- Mix the melted butter with the remaining ingredients and pour over cereal mixture; tossing lightly to coat.
- DO NOT COVER the crock-pot.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, stirring well every 30 minutes; turn to low for 2 to 4 hours.
- Cool completely and store in airtight container.
- Note: I made this in my 6.5 qt Smart Pot and the 5 quart regular slow cooker, the 5 quart slow cooker cooked hot and the mix burnt. Watch this carefully while on high and adjust the time accordingly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Finally, a party mix I can make without burning it! The ovenbaked mixes always seem a bit difficult to stir without flinging it all over the kitchen, the floor, et cetera. LOL. (I use a liner bag for slow cookers when I make this party mix and so clean-up is a breeze and removing the mix from the cooker is a cinch.) :) Thank you for this easy version of party mix! This is going to get packed in small, new trash buckets and mailed to the college students I know and love!