Great Grandma Pady's Traditional Chex Party Mix
SART PARTYING! this is the perfect party mix so go a head try it
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 cups Chex cereal, your favourite
- 1 cup salted nuts
- 1 cup pretzel stick
- Melt margarine in open roasting pan in preheated 250 degrees oven.
- Stir in seasonings.
- Gradually add cereals,nuts and pretzels,stir to coat evenly.
- Bake one hour,stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread an absorbent paper to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Great, just like my mom used to make, the original. I think it could use perhaps a bit more of the flavoring mix, but it was fine, as is. I used equal amounts of rice and corn chex, which was a welcome change from the original for me (never did like those wheat chex :-) . ) I used pretzel crisps, as I had them on had and thought they may change up the texture a bit. Thanks for sharing, helloworld 10.Reply